|Name||Elissa Megan Powers|
|First Appearance||Not Very Secret|
|Known Relatives|| Mother (alive) |
She chose her nom de guerre by default, unable to come up with anything better. (Say My Name)
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Elissa's powers come from her hypermembrane suit. When intact, it grants her multiple powers. However, the suit is extremely fragile, and will quickly lose power when torn. Fortunately, it regenerates over time. (Yay, Me!)
Emp's suit will only work for her. (All Mine)
The suit provides powers which include:
- Enhanced strength (W00t!)
- Damage resistance (at the cost of material) (That's What You'd Think)
- Hand-launched energy blasts (or 'vorps') (Yay, Me!)
- Not Very Secret
- Under the Mask
- In an attempt to buy time, rather than be drowned by her captors, Emp starts telling gender-swapping lies about herself and the Superhomeys. While it works, and she's rescued, the fallout of her fibs leads to tabloid issues.
- That's What You'd Think
- Attempting to bluff her way out of a depowered suit situation, Emp winds up feeling guilty as well as trussed up.
- Yay, Me!
- After saving Sistah Spooky from a sneak attack, celebrating Emp gets stomped by a giant mech - leaving her stuck in the ground, unable to move. Sadly, she's forgotten by her teammates, and left to console herself while her costume repairs.
- All Mine
- Emp is traumatized by a fat thug who strips her - and wears the suit. With poor results.
- D is for Dissed
- Very Proud
- Empowered shows her skill in her day job - as the Value Mammoth mascot.
- Big Cosmic Pimpin'
- Emp's body issues take another blow when the Imperial Pimpotron Alpha determines her butt is simply too big to be acceptable for a cosmic harem.
- Empowered learns why car tossing isn't to be taken lightly - pulling her back and, incidentally, blowing up Value Mammoth in the process.
- Say My Name
- Emp gets harassed by Sistah Spooky about her superhero name; Emp flashes back to telling Captain Rivet her idea for the first time.
- "I don't do this stupid job because I wanna be liked or accepted or whatever -- thought that would be ****ing nice -- ! I do this stupid job because I'm ****ing driven to do it! Unlike you, ****, I do this stupid, stupid job, because -- BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT I AM!!!"
- Empowered, Because This Is What I Am